Monday, July 14, 2008

Material handling and lift equipment for heavy weight

Here's a cool, practical and safe moving equipment.

It does'nt look very fast but looks secure. I mean it looks rugged and reliable so I thought it worth to be promoted. I think it might be a good material handling and lift equipment for heavy weight handling in industrial buildings for instance.



Make your own opinion. Here's some links:
- stair climbing hand truck :
stair climbing hand truck
- industrial material handling equipment : industrial material handling equipment (faq)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seems to work well. But... How much?? Can we rent it?

I'll take a look at the web site and maybe would I answer my questions by myself ;).

Akshara Baria said...

Thanks for sharing informative post. If anyone looking material lift rental in India visit Maco Corporation.

Prince said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rizwan said...

Lifting Gear London Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.