Monday, June 23, 2008

An authentic look of clay roof tiles



I really do like old houses and "bio" supplies for home building. I like the look and feeling that gives us wood, brick and stone for house walls. Exterior walls or inside walls. When it's time to set the material used for the roof, I would like to have corrugated roofing with the hot and tropical feeling of the clay tiles. But all these "bio" or authentic materials often cost much more than simulated ones.

So we have to shop for fake or faux materials that look the same or close to the genuine materials. Once again, you can find on the web some websites with products listing for simulated home siding and simulated roofing. I suggest you this site where I've found the new siding for my house. (www.novik.com) I have bought faux stone siding and siding accessories. For the roofing, I wanted clay roof tiles so I've got it there. I am very satisfied of the Novik products and list for you some products here:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great from the street. Is it as good at 6 feet?

Anonymous said...

I saw some "faux siding" in the last few years. Those seem to me very look a like the genuine material. I might buy faux brick siding for my front house.

clay tiles said...

I enjoyed about reading your blog.Thanks for sharing this art with us...